quarta-feira, 18 de junho de 2014

Inglês - Aula 4

Using the verb to be .

Affirmative form :

I am
You are            Early (Cedo)
It is

Activities (Atividades)

1-Complete with the affirmative form of the verb to be. (Complete com a forma afirmativa do verbo ser.)
1-I ______ here for an appoitment .
2-You ______ the last patiente.
3-It ____ late.
4-I _____ fine, thanks.
5-You _____ are early.

Negative : 
Compare these statements . 

I am early - Affirmative form

I am not early - Negative form

2-Complete with the negative form of the verb to be (Complete com a forma negativa do verbo ser.)

1-It ___________ my pen .
2-You __________ not early .
3-I _________ a doctor .
4-We __________ young .
5- They ______________ in the car . 

Vocabulary today : 
 Using - Utilização
Affirmative - Afirmativo, afirmativa
Negative -Negativo, negativa
Form - Forma
Complete -Completo
With - Com
Here - Aqui
Appointment - Consulta
Patient - Paciente
Last - Último
Late - Atrasado, tarde
Fine -Bem
Thanks -  Obrigado
Compare - Compare, comparar
These - Estes, estas
Statements -  Demonstrações
Pen - Caneta
Doctor - Doutor, médico
Young - Jovem
Car - Carro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário